Epoxy-terminated phenyltrisiloxane MY279
篮球比分网即时比分90 www.dbdwl.com.cn Epoxy-terminated phenyltrisiloxane MY279
1. used as component of epoxy resin
2. used as reactivity modifier for polyurethane and polycarbonate
3. Improve the cohesive energy of the resin
4. Improve high and low temperature properties of materials
5. Improve the flexibility of epoxy resin
6. To make epoxy resin excellent electrical insulation and resistance to atomic oxygen
Appearance: colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
Epoxy equivalent: 260-340g/equ
Refractive index (25 °C): 1.474
The main components: double-ended with glycidyl phenyltrisiloxane, non-solvent
As a toughening and water repellent component of epoxy resin, polyurethane and polycarbonate, it can improve the mechanical and physical properties of the finished product, reduce the cohesive energy, and provide the copolymer with excellent high and low temperature resistant, Water and weather resistance, electrical insulation and resistance to atomic oxygen.
How to use:
1. Used as epoxy resin modified, directly added into the prepolymer and curing.
2. When used as polyurethane modifier, can be reacted with the amine chain, or acid ring and isocyanate-reactive molding.
3. Used as polycarbonate modifier, can be reacted with copolymerization, or be added in the molding process.
Note: technical indicators without security, when use and operation, please consult the customer representative or supplier
Storage and package:
This product is non-dangerous.
Reactivity, avoiding mixing or contacting impurities, especially water, oxides and catalysts
the shelf life of 6 months in Unopened conditions.
Packaging: 25kg or 200kg / drum which coated with iron or IBC drums